HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), ensuring at all times to guarantee the correct use and processing of the user's personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
ou can visit and use the Website services without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may treat your IP, what operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
The only personal data to which HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL will have access will be that which the user voluntarily provides when contacting HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL via email or in any other way provided for on the website.
Specifically, HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL shall record the following information:
- Data provided through the contact form that the user interested in obtaining information about our services or making any type of query or request, provides to HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL.
- Data provided by sending e-mails to the addresses identified on the website.
- Data provided by filling out forms or using the functionalities offered on the website at any given time.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with through the various entry forms provided for this purpose on the Website or any other channel for collecting the same, will be included in the processing records under the responsibility of HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- Solve any inquiry, request or request made
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request.
- Management of the purchase process, administration tasks and maintenance of the commercial
- Register as a registered user
- Management, administration, processing of forms and registrations, and provision of the requested services.
- Management of the wine tourism service
- Maintain and manage the contractual relationship
- Maintain communications of an informative nature that the entity considers of interest through any means provided voluntarily that deal with products and / or services similar to those requested. In which cases, only with the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any transfer other than those specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right of opposition at any time.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the web about new services.
- Unsubscribe from our services
- Any other purpose referred to in the forms and functionalities offered at any time through the Portal.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described under current regulations and ensuring at all times its integrity and confidentiality.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so, nor will they be shared with companies or entities outside Gestión servicio enoturismo. You are informed of the following possible transfers of your data:
- to public and private entities necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations under current legislation
- to financial institutions for the management of collections and payments.
- to courier and shipping management companies
- to providers of collection and accounting services
- to professionals and companies providing legal advice, consulting and/or auditing services
- to the data processors necessary for the execution of the corresponding service provision contract
- to companies in charge of our support and web maintenance
- to companies in charge of our computer system support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our management software support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our server and cloud service support and maintenance.
- in the event of any international transfer of data when using applications, it would be carried out in strict compliance and with all the necessary guarantees for compliance with European data protection policies on privacy.
- to other companies, entities and collaborators for administrative and/or commercial purposes, for the management of the purposes described above, for the provision of services and the correct management of the entity and its different activities.
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of their activity for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any transfer other than those specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right to object at any time.
The consent will be understood as given as long as you do not expressly communicate us the revocation of the same to any of the treatments indicated above.
You expressly consent that we may contact you by any means provided voluntarily.
The Website user shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, with HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of having provided false data or data of third parties without their consent, HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL reserves the right to immediately destroy said data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners thereof, exempting HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to store them and shall adopt all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
DATA OF CHILDREN?
Although the site is not intended for minors, they are allowed to access it. However, in the event that a minor wishes to request information, he/she may only do so by him/herself if he/she is over 14 years of age. In the case of minors under the age of 14, the person holding their parental authority, guardian or legal representative must do so, authorizing the latter on behalf of the former the processing of their personal data by the company, in such a way that those in charge of minors assume exclusive responsibility for determining the services and contents of this website that are appropriate for the age of the minors in their charge.
HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. assumes no responsibility in the event that minors under 14 years of age provide personal data in breach of these obligations.
It is not authorized to provide data of persons under fourteen years of age through this Website. HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL has profiles on some of the main social networks that currently exist, so that personal data of our followers, people who appear in the publications we make (for example, photographs) and people who send us private messages may be processed.
The data processing that HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL will carry out is limited and conditioned to the policies and functionalities of each social network.
When a user becomes a follower of ours on a social network, he/she authorizes us to use his/her personal data only within the scope of the corresponding social network for the management of our page or profile and the communications we maintain in a bidirectional manner with our followers through chat, messages or other means of communication currently and in the future allowed by the Social Network. This implies that we will have access to the information of your profile that appears in the comment, for example and without limitation, your username, image (if the user has put a picture on your profile), and comments made.
We also want to inform that, when a user becomes a follower of ours, the news we publish may also appear on his wall and that, if he makes comments on ours, it will be accessible by the other followers both his comment and the name of his profile and, where appropriate, the photograph that he has on it. In any case, it is the responsibility of the user to use the Social Network.
We will not use the personal data of users for purposes other than those mentioned in previous paragraphs or to send them information through a different environment of the social network.
Unless the interested party gives their consent or asks us to do so in order to fulfill a request they make, we will not extract their personal data from the social network environment.
If you want to stop following us, just click on the option "Stop being a fan" or "Stop following". You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time, by writing to the address above or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know if we are processing your data or not
- To access your personal data
- To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent given to us
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with the regulations in force.
- To submit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send it to the new person in charge that you designate to us. This is only valid in certain cases
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not served you properly.
- To revoke consent for any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any data, please let us know so that we can keep them updated.
The user of the Web Site may at any time exercise these rights under the terms established in the current regulations, by contacting the data controller:
- In writing to the address of the entity: Ctra. de Logroño NA-134, km. 86,200 (31587 Mendavia, Navarra)
- By e-mail to email@example.com
DO YOU WANT A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If you represent someone, you must attach a copy of your ID card, or sign it with your electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR US TO RESPOND TO YOUR EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the law, but at the most in one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain connected with us.
Once you disengage, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally stipulated periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept as long as the legal terms mentioned above do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to keep them, or if there is no such legal term, until the interested party requests their deletion or revokes the consent given.
- We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the services last in order to attend possible claims.
- Once the aforementioned periods have elapsed, the users' personal data may be blocked and kept by HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL in order to attend to possible liabilities arising from the processing and only during the period of limitation of said liabilities. Once this period has elapsed, the personal data shall be deleted by HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL.
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The Web Site uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY BREACHES
In the event of a breach of personal data security, unless it is unlikely that said security breach constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL shall notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident, describing the nature of the breach, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and approximate number of interested parties and data affected shall be made known.
Likewise, HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO SL shall notify data subjects, as soon as possible, when it is likely that the personal data security breach entails a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach.
If we use other types of cookies that are not necessary, you can consult the cookies policy in the corresponding link from the beginning of our website.
The Web Site's servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.