WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or use made of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
|Cookie name||Description / Purpose||Supplier||Expiration|
|_utma||Web analytics: It is stored in the browser on the first visit to our website. If the cookie has been deleted through the browser and if you visit our website again, a new one is written with a different ID.
It is used to determine unique visitors to our website and is updated with each view, and provides a unique identifier that Google Analytics uses to ensure the validity and accessibility of the cookie, as well as an extra security measure.
|Google. Inc.||2 years since it was initially created or reestablished|
|_utmb||Web analytics:Stores information about the activity of the visit to our website and about the duration.||Google. Inc.||1 day|
|_utmc||Web analytics: Stores information about our website visit activity and duration.||Google. Inc.||Session|
|__utmt||This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user.||Google. Inc.||Session|
|_utmz||Web analytics: Stores how the visitor has arrived at our website, either directly by entering the domain address, a link, a web search or an advertisement. It is updated every time you visit our website.||Google. Inc.||6 months|
|NID||Cookie generated by Google Maps for its internal operation.||Google. Inc.||6 months|
|PREF||Cookie generated by Google Maps for its internal operation.||Google. Inc.||2 years|
|PHP||Used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server.||Propia||Session|
|_icl_current_languaje||Stores the language in which the user navigates the website.||Propia||Session|
Google clearly explains what its analytics cookie data is used for(http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html) and how it can be deactivated by installing a plug-in in the most common browsers (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es).
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
Some functionality of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE YOUR COOKIES?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
For more information, you can consult the support Microsoft or the browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
For more information, you can refer to the support de Mozilla or the browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please refer to the support Google or the browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
For more information, please refer to the support Apple or the browser Help.
- Opera (Opera Software): Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies
For more information, you can consult the support Opera or the browser Help.
If you use a browser other than those listed above, please consult its policy on the installation, use and blocking of cookies. However, using the www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find useful information and configure your cookie preferences on a provider-by-provider basis.
ARE THERE ONLY COOKIES?
There may be websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, such as other forms of local data storage on the client's computer, for example:
- HTML5 LocalStorage and sessionStorage: space that the website can use on the user's computer. Normally deleting the Browsing history can clear them.
- Flash "Local Shared Objects" (Silverlight's "isolated storage"): They are stored inside the Microsoft folder where you have the user profile. You have to go into the folder and delete it. (Example: vimeo videos).
These files are more intrusive than cookies, as they are more complicated to delete, store more information, and are independent of the browser used. We do not use this type of storage.